Founded in 1960 in the UK, Reed has grown continuously and become a leading brand both in the UK and the international arena. Today Reed has 350 offices with more than 3.000 employees and is providing services across 30 specialism. We work closely with experienced and qualified professionals across a wide range of industry sectors, delivering bespoke recruitment solutions on a variety of roles for mid and senior level.
Reed Turkey is looking for a “CRM Analyst” for its multinational client that operates in FMCG industry.
· 2 years analyst experience in FMCG Company in a similar analyst role
Proven experience across the back office specifically Master, Configuration and Transactional Data Management for the Sales, FI or SCM function
Demonstrated ability to effectively establish and maintain strategic working relationships with peers and constituents at all levels of the organization
Fluent English (preferred),
Experience in FMCG (preferred)
ERP (SAP) (preferred)
Good knowledge in MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook)
Direct reporting to Field Sales Manager.
Responsible for “business as usual” data requests (creation, amendments, extension, deletion, blocking and unblocking activities) in SAP CRM,
· Insert and maintain of Customer Master Data (in ECC system) like Client Master Data, Hierarchy, Relationships and Hierarchy, Commercial References Master Data, , Organizational Structure, Sales Force Territories and update Documentation for CRM SFA (Sales Force Automation Tool) and Field Sales Team
· Support in the use of data controls, processes and procedures to mitigate business risks.
· Administer approved master data change requests
· Ensure all requests are completed within Agreed Service Levels
· Adhere to MDM practices, policies as defined
· Support the Manager, MDM in identifying improvement areas for enhancing the MDM process
· Provide input to the master data migration process and validate results
· Support Manager in implementation of any new projects pertaining to revision/cleansing/enhancement, etc. of master data
· Ensure new projects are implemented within defined timelines
· Work with relevant teams (Project Team, IT Team and Field Sales Team) to ensure implementation of any new projects,
· Optimize the reports on KPI’s (availability, visibility, execution) for a better understanding.
Danışmanlık, İnsan Kaynakları Danışmanlığı
Haftaiçi 09.00 – 18.00
Sosyal / Yan Haklar:
Özel Sağlık Sigortası
Yemek Kartı (Setcard, Ticket, Multinet, Sodexo vb.)