We have been providing full automated Systems for many areas for many years. We are the suppliers of both software and hardware system and services with field Sup-port ability. With our continuously growing team, we offer turnkey project and out-sourcing services in the Java and .Net environment, as well as bringing added value to the software industry with our extensive experience in enterprise architecture, project management, version and configuration management, software quality as-surance tests, and IT services. Also, we are offering creative and innovative iOS- and Android-based mobile enterprise application solutions. In order to design and support the infrastructures of those Systems, we need new members for our devops team.
• 2+ years of solid Linux/UNIX/Windows Systems Engineer/Administrator experience.
• DevOps mentality is a must
• Hands-on experience preferably with AWS (EC2, ELB, S3, IAM, ECR, Lambda, etc.)
• Experience in deploying, configuring, and maintaining .NET/.NET Core Applications
• Experience with Docker is plus
• Experience with version management tools: Git, Svn
• Proficiency writing scripts (at least one: python, sh, bash or others)
• Familiarity with Logstash, Kibana, ElasticSearch technologies.
• Experience automating application deployments with AWS Code Deploy, Jenkins or another tooling.
• Solid understanding of application data flow and how it meets system infrastructure
• Build solutions to problems that interrupt availability, performance, and stability in our systems, services, and products at scale.
• Perform wide variety of technical and administrative duties in overall systems de-sign, development, and delivery.
• Develop and maintain an in-depth understanding of the application, systems, data-base architecture, and the general application functionality used to maintain data in-tegrity.
• Work in conjunction with IT, engineering, and business groups to understand func-tionality, scalability, performance, security, and integration requirements.
• Manage the establishment and configuration of infrastructure in an agile way by storing infrastructure as code and employing automated configuration management tools with a goal to be able to re-provision environments at any point in time.
• Develop and Implement instrumentation for monitoring the health and availability of services including fault detection, alerting, triage, and recovery (automated and manual).
• Be responsible for proper backup and disaster recovery procedures.
• Develop, improve, and thoroughly document operational practices and procedures.
Haftaiçi 08.30 – 17.30
Sosyal / Yan Haklar:
Yemek Kartı (Setcard, Ticket, Multinet, Sodexo vb.)
Beyaz Yaka: 75-99