We are looking for innovative, digital-world follower, out of the box thinker Information Systems Analysts who will be responsible for providing digital solutions, projects, processes and services to create value for business units for our stakeholder. You will be working directly at our customer’s promises under management of IS Manager – as an assistant manager.
• Design, build and deploy Digital Solutions and services which will help to transform business and IT processes. Engage with stakeholders to understand current and future business strategies and their impact on the IS landscape.
• Collaborate with global project and business engagement teams in order to rollout global applications and achieve application portfolio standardization/simplification by retiring relevant local applications.
• Provide guidance to relevant departments to enable them to execute their strategic plans through the application of relevant principles, practices, standards, processes and tools within assigned scope.
• Adhere to relevant principles, practices, procedures and standards in order to achieve quality and compliance of solution and services. YOU should have:
• At least a bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, MIS or a relevant field
• Between 4-7 years of experience in Information Technologies
• Experience in project management and system analysis and execution of enterprise projects preferably with Agile/Scrum methodology (Agile/Scrum certification is a plus)
• Having background about digital world is a plus
• Cloud Solutions, Business Analytics or DEVOPS experience is a plus
• Strong technical knowledge and ability to express complex technical concepts in terms that are understandable to the business
• Strong English speaking, writing and communications skills including technical writing
• Ability to engage with multi-functional stakeholders, operate and deliver in a complex environment
Haftaiçi 09.00 – 18.00
Haftasonu (Cumartesi) 09.00 – 12.00