• University graduate.
• Min 2 years of experience in similar positions.
• Fluent in English.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Having company representation ability, being polite, reliable, taking care of privacy.
• Knowledge in MS office programs and other office programs.
• Good organizational skills.
• Organize and supervise all administrative activities that facilitate the smooth running of an office.
• Organize the Cargo and e-mail traffic
• Organize the office layout and maintaining supplies of stationery and equipment.
• Arrange the flight ticket, hotel reservations and visas
• Respond the company telephone traffic.
• Assign and monitor clerical, administrative and secretarial responsibilities and tasks among office staff.
• Co-ordinate schedules, appointments and bookings of the management staff.