The successful candidate should have the following qualifications
• 2nd/3rd/4th year student in Graduate Degree such as Pharmacy, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or Biology related department etc.
•Able to work minimum 2-3 days a week in school time and everyday in summer term,
• Good command of English both written and spoken,
• Good command of MS Office applications,
• Self motivated with good communication skills,
• Team worker
• Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
She/he will give support to the projects or transactions of the department during the internship. The purpose of the internship is to provide meaningful professional hands-on experience to students with proven academic performance and leadership potential.