The Adecco Group, based in Zurich, Switzerland, is the world’s leading provider of HR solutions. With approximately 33,000 FTE employees and over 5,500 branches, in over 60 countries and territories around the world, Adecco Group offers a wide variety of services, connecting over 750,000 associates with well over 100,000 clients every day. The services offered fall into the broad categories of temporary staffing, permanent placement, outsourcing, consulting and outplacement. The Adecco Group is a Fortune Global 500 company.
Our client which is operating in leader position of his sector to is looking for a
”Aviation Supply & Operations Specialist.’’
• English & Turkish fluent
• Academic education
• Good knowledge of Microsoft programs.
• Team player
• Strong Communications skills
Key Accountabilities for the Aviation Supply & Operations Specialist Turkey Role
• Coordinate the secondary transport from the loading to the stock holding terminal through communication with Facility Managers, Secondary Transport Company and Dispatch offices.
• Stock monitoring and Reporting of the fuel terminals and airports in Turkey
• Order Jet fuel from the Refineries or Other Suppliers and act proactively in case of emergency.
• Control – check the invoices issued to company.
• Provide the accrual data to finance team (controller) based on monthly reconciliation.
• Prepare reconciliation report for AYT JV. • Report JV costs for ADB, BJV and IST.
• Prepare manual invoice request for TSA invoices and follow up the payments.
• Prepare reports at month end, with purchase, sales and stocks using the data received from the airports.
• Provide ad hoc Supply analysis to the Supply Manager
• Comply to Company Code of Conduct as well as to Country and authority legislation in order to ensure the safe and trouble-free operations (including EMRA reports)
Adecco is a private employment agency under Turkey Employment Organization’s authorization 442 licence number 24.12.2016.