· University degree in Engineering, Economy, Business Administration, Trade&Finance
· Min 4 years of experience in fuel supply and fuel sales to distribution companies
· Knowledge regarding oil supply planning and imports
· Knowledge of EMRA legislations.
· Knowledge of price risk managment is an asset
· Fluency in both written and spoken English
· Use of MS Office programs and ERP Sap.
· Excellent communication and negotitation skills.
· Team player
· Critical-thinker and problem solving skills
· Innovative and pro-active approach
· Negotiating and coordinating fuel sales to other distribution companies, being the key contact for these customers. Analyze and propose pricing conditions.
· Closely monitor the credit risk limits of customers in line with company policies, take necessary .
· Develop new business opportunities by having in close contact with stakeholders.
· Coordinating biofuel activities.
· Support planning and execution of yearly/monthly/daily supply programme, determine the best supply points and sources in line with company strategy, implementation of this strategy throughout the year.
· Support optimization of the inventory and overall supply activity with a pro-active and dynamic approach, take necessary actions to ensure sustainability of operations.
· Contribute to pricing strategy and support execution of daily pricing operations in line with this policy with a dynamic approach, seek immeadiate opportunities to create additional margin.
· Prepare the performance reports of the Directorate.
· Ensure that all operations comply with regulations of EMRA, customs and public institutions.
Enerji, Enerji Üretim ve Dağıtım