Finance Supervisor is positioned at Market Development Directorate (MDD) in Anadolu Efes Group Office. MDD Department exports to more than 70 countries and manages sales and marketing operations of all existing markets with a rich portfolio of Anadolu Efes and Partners. At the same time MDD seeks to opportunity to make portfolio in other markets and brands.
· Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Management or in any relevant field,
· 6 years of related experience, FMCG knowledge is an asset,
· Audit background is an asset,
· Solid understanding of financial statements and relationship between income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statements,
· Knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards,
· Strong analytical skill with demonstrated ability to interpret results and draw and present conclusions,
· Strong cross-cultural, interpersonal, communication skills,
· Strong attention to detail, excellent problem solving skills
· Good time management skills and ability to prioritize,
· Fluent English is a must, Russian is a big plus,
· Advanced knowledge of Excel and proficiency in MS Office applications,
· SAP / BW and Oracle / Hyperion knowledge is an asset.
· To provide financial support and act as a business partner to Market Development Directorate (MDD) departments and countries;
· To take part and coordinate the annual budgeting and forecasting process for MDD, which includes working with source countries of EFES Beer Group, managing the financial planning calendar and implementing appropriate review processes,
· Effectively execute the budget control mechanism and help to improve the planning and forecasting model for MDD business unit.
· To develop strong understanding of all key performance drivers and issues relating to budget, forecast and actual results
· Monthly financial reporting, consolidation of financial results, prepare business unit income statements, provide periodic expense reports; including budget variances,, ensuring key issues and business drivers are understood and highlighted,
· To work with MDD directors and managers to understand and explain any significant deviation between budget/forecast and actuals,
· To prepare feasibility studies for MDD’s possible and/or future projects, contribute value chain analysis and optimization.
· To review commercial project proposals and agreements to ensure all costs are reasonably accounted for in advance of the signing of all contracts,
· To assist preparing cash flow forecasts and all financial analysis for MDD,
· To track collections and delayed payments, manage letter of credit, bank guarantees, insurances,
· To track dealer incentive program and to secure the payments on time,
· Establish compliance framework and policies; develop and execute Chart of Authority,
· To conduct ad-hoc analysis and assist in driving financial reporting process improvements,
· To conduct all related processes with a customer-oriented perspective,
· To capture all improvement opportunities and take necessary actions in order to enhance MDD operation.
· Taking active roles in ERP system improvement and integration projects.
Alkollü İçecek, Hızlı Tüketim Malları