We are looking for new team members for Istanbul branch of a leading localisation company, offering foreign-language localisation services such as voiceover, dubbing, subtitling and transcreation.
As a Project Manager, you will be part of a team focusing on providing high-quality localisation projects and ensure client retention, satisfaction and ultimately revenue growth. You will colobrat with other VSI studios around Europe and North America.
1. Managing full project cycles from initial quotation to planning, scheduling, budgeting, problem solving, QC, delivery while adhering to VSI processes and quality standards.
2. Guaranteeing client satisfaction through the successful management of localisation projects to deadlines and within budget.
3. Providing Account Management services to strategic clients.
4. Preparing monthly reports and maintaining Excel spreadsheets for strategic clients and internal use as required.
5. Participating production meetings or conference calls with clients on complex projects
6. Identifying project/process improvement opportunities
7. Discussing and understanding each client’s specific requirements and offering advice if necessary.
8. Experience in project management, localization, translation or transcreation is favorable.
9. He/She will be an excellent team player working very closely with internal stakeholder to coordinate multi-media needs across production services and ensure consistency across. Effective verbal/written communication with clients, suppliers and internal team members is a must for this role.
10. Proven client facing experience, able to work to tight deadlines and often under pressure in a calm manner.
11. Good Microsoft Office skills.
12. Highly motivated, entrepreneurial spirit with proven problem solving and organisational skills.
13. Able to work independently or in a group.
13. Flexible and adaptable, able to work in a variety of roles in a changing environment.
14. Knowledge of multiple foreign languages is a plus.