The Business Analyst operates under general supervision of the VP EJT. The business analyst independently perform business analysis, document, recommend, give guidnace and propose actions for FC and business target changes to all BD and relevated functions. Perform strategic business analysis to support the management. Specific duties of individual assignments vary and non-business process analysis and case management work may be assigned at a minimal level.
· Researches and prepares statistical reports using data from DM, eCRM and market intelligence data bases like LMC. Consolidates information into cohesive and understandable correspondence or other written form for use in management decision-making.
· Consults with functional EMEA management to identify, define and document business needs and objectives and current operational procedures linked to Business Development in the plants.
· Acts as a liaison between the EJT end-users, information technology analysts like eCRM, ERP, Costing management as well as external sources.
· Keep the link between the regions.
· Identifies opportunities for improving our business processes through information systems and/or non-system driver changes; assists in the preparation of proposals to develop new systems and/or operational changes.
· Participates in user acceptance testing and testing of new system functionality.
· Tracks and fully documents changes for functional and business specifications; support to define procedures for permanent records and for use in training.
· Provides assistance in training, mentoring, and coaching our BD staff. Develops training documentation and run training sessions covering assigned systems module.
· Directs or participates in studies of new and existing programs and special projects to determine feasibility, resolve problems including organizational, procedural, technical and fiscal research and analysis; develops policy and procedures to improve efficiency, cost-effectiveness, and/or improve internal and external customer service; develops information system documentation to support efficient court operations; prepares reports and written findings and recommendations and monitors changes.
· CRM EJT EMEA key user (lead the regional meetings & represent results at Global meetings)
Education: A Bachelor’s degree or similar from an accredited college or university in a field related to the administrative, management or business duties of this class. Certain time of experience in business and forecast analysis. Good knowledge of our DM and eCRM system implementations.
Perform duties independently under general, minimal supervision within specific assignments; apply creative thinking in the use of our systems. Write logical, comprehensive, concise reports and correspondence; communicate effectively orally and in writing using language understandable to management and employees; establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships; support and provide lead direction to our staff; use troubleshooting and analytical skills; apply technical competency with strong computer skills;